2014 Women in Leadership Symposium
“Women of Vision: Leading Transformation in the Workplace”
June 24th, 2014
7:30 a.m. — 11:30 a.m.
Phoenix College Nursing
Center for Excellence
3700 North 3rd Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Schedule of Events
|7:30 a.m. — 8:30 a.m.
||Registration, Networking and Breakfast (Plated Breakfast)
|8:30 a.m. — 12:00 noon
Senior Vice President
Client Financial Analysis and Proposals
Vice President, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Bridgeway Health Solutions
Chair and Director of Nursing
Vice President, IT Global Enterprise Applications
Vice President, Energy Resource Management
Arizona Public Service (APS)
- Leadership Lessons Learned
- Super Women: Can I have it All?
- Strategies on Positioning yourself for Success
- Doing Business in Heels: Making the workplace a place of your own
- Smart Women take Smart Risks
- Changing Lanes: How do I know the time is Right?
- Women of Color: Striving for Excellence
For more information, please contact Jacob Tadesse via email at [email protected] or call 713-592-6998.
Individual Registration — $59.00